Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Striking and Feilding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths Striking because if I don't want to hit it hard I can do that and if I want to hit it hard i can if I want to.

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. hitting hard and holding the bat pro pally

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….I caught it with both hands. I throw the ball with power and accuracy

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to hit it in the centre of the ball because then it can be hit harder and further.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to watch the ball all the way because stop watching it half way through


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because I played better then i had ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment